Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Friendly dialogue and an RV

Listening to President Obama trying to justify the remarks of Vice President Biden when he called the tea party members, terrorists, was really funny.
I did notice that he really didn't say that Biden said it, he just tried to justify the context. How do you justify that sort of remark. You make that sort of remark in an airport and you will definately miss your flight. You will be locked up faster than an old lady driving to bingo.
I don't have anything against old ladies and bingo, but I do have an issue with all the rhetoric and hostility from our country leadership. How are we supposed to respect this bunch of children? They really do act like little children. Maybe it is time for them to get a spanking, or maybe just the modern way of a "time out", hell, I don't know.
I get tired of listening to it, and see it every night on the news. I for one have had enough. It is about time for these people to learn that they need to act like adults and just get to work doing the business of the country. They were selected and sent there by their respective states and townships with the expectation that they could do something. Yeah, all they are doing right now is acting like stupid spoiled children.
They get entitlements and benefits for their public service, and still act like someone is trying to take their toys away.
I agree with Warren Buffett about his thinking that the ultra wealthy need to pay a proportional percentage just like the rest of us. This theory of the "trickle down economics" hasn't trickled down to me......
Now onto the new Obama super bus!
What a piece of work. I understand the secret service wants to protect him and they need to get him around, but, who commissioned these things? We are in the midst of the worst economic crisis in modern history and we can spend over a million dollars each for a couple of tour buses? How much does it cost for a "few good men" to protect Obama? I think less than a million dollars.
This is more of the same irresponsible spending that this administration has done since day one. I see the world looking at us like fools for the oversized diesel hungry behemoth that he took to the G6 summit and got stuck in Ireland, now this crap.
I would love to just use my hot rods for transportation and maybe the secret service would have to just keep an eye out for me like they used to do for past Presidents.
I guess I don't have to worry though, I have no intention of getting my butt shot off and I think the public would actually like me, (well, not every one, but more than him).
I remember that Kennedy took his inaugural procession in a convertible, and I would do the same. I do know though, that the secret service would have a cow, but they need to just do their jobs. Sometimes you need to take the high road and stand for the average citizen.You can still have some sort of interaction with the people and it is about time for someone to be an approachable, middle class, sensible President.
I AM THE GUY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment