Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's just funny

It seems to me that it is just funny how sometimes the dregs suddenly come out of the woodwork. I understand that, while I may have an antiquated sense of values, I guess i just miss the boat when it comes to joining modern society.
I see how politicians act while in office and am appalled as to their conduct. Not all of them mind you, just a few.
We all need to remind them that they are there to take care of all of us and our collective needs, not just their own special interests or line their pockets. While I appreciate the need to make money, I feel that they have a bigger job to do and with partisan politics, they are failing miserably.
I pursue this goal for election to remind them of that and to provide a neutral voice to encourage them to do so.
The time of party politics is coming to an end hopefully. It is time for the public to stand up and demand for them to do the job we have all selected them to do on our behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment