Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Motivation and success

Yesterday, just as I was seriously starting to doubt my ability to succeed in this immense task, I suddenly recieved and email from Motivateus.com.
Funny how when you need something to spark you to do things and suddenly it is right under your nose.
I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful and supportive family and the other basic necessities of life, even in these very difficult times.
I needed a kick in the pants and suddenly there it was. I truly feel that this is the time for a totally different perspective in Washington. It is really time to "take it back", our country, from the political stonewalling and stagnation that strangles the American public and spirit.
It is truly about "attitude", whether you succeed or fail. I refuse to admit failure in this task.
The time is right, and the American spirit needs a real motivational chit chat.
Keep your heads up, and never quit. Failure is not an option, I think I heard that somewhere before. It makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment