Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just read something interesting

Trying to get the ball rolling and using the social media to convey my message.
I just was looking at the site of Rush Limbaugh, and found out that we both have the same view on the stonewalling and stagnation in the current political arena.
I have put this as my number one priority if elected. I want to get the House and Senate together and give them a little positive reinforcement and coaching.
They have all been selected by their respective states and jurisdictions to do a job. This does not include using the us versus them mentality that has become the way of things.
They need to see that there is a nation of people out there that depend on them doing their jobs and doing it in a effective and efficient manner.
Get it together ladies and gentlemen, stop the party fighting and stonewalling. Work for the people that elected you and not for your own selfish interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment