Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The numbers are in????

I just noticed that Iowa conducted a survey of voters to see whom they would support for the GOP nomination and it is still up in the air. It does look like Mitt and Michelle are duking it out for the eastern states and I do understand that I have a long way to go.
I did see a very important thing right at the end of the story. It states that most voters are still up in the air as to whom they might support for the Presidential election as the numbers are very early in the campaign. As Jeff Daniels character said in Dumb and Dumber, having a chance in a million, is "I still have a chance".
I am still gathering signatures and getting an article ready for SLUG Magazine. I should be having an article coming out soon in Salt Lake City Weekly.
Please check them out and give me any feedback you might have. I really do want to do the best I can for America and all Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment